Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Brand Reps and Enthusiasts

Recently, I started working with brand reps and enthusiasts. In exchange for complimentary or heavily discounted product, they provide high quality styled images of their children modeling the product. They also help promote the item by posting images on their instagram feed. I ran a search for models on Instagram and received an overwhelming number of entrants. I don't think it could have been any better for the first time!

My team has started sending in photos of their little fashionistas. I love how the same piece can take on a different personality based on styling and atmosphere. The sweeties and their mommas have been great!

Here are a some of the photographs I have received.



















Want to see more?





1 comment:

  1. nice baby !
    It’s difficult to find well-informed people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete