Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sommer Fabric by Sarah Jane for Michael Miller


For a couple of weeks, I kept going back and forth about what fabric I would use for my children's Easter dresses. I finally came to a conclusion that the Sarah Jane Sommer Collection would be stunning. I tend to favor blue hues personally, and I think it looks nice on my girls. So, I went with it! I absolutely adore how everything came together. I chose simple dress patterns that would not interfere with the natural beauty and artwork on the fabric design itself. My older girl is wearing the Hourglass Dress by Rabbit Rabbit Creations. I can't believe I tested this back in the fall! My little one is wearing the Trendsetter by Little Lizard King.

We live in Texas, and the bluebonnets started popping up alongside the roads rather early this year. On our way to an outdoor market, we came across hill after hill of flowers! After I literally hemmed the last dress, I slipped the dresses on my kids and buckled them into the car to get shots in those stunning flowers! It was quite hilarious! The girls are not exactly used to nature. They complained about the itchy grass and the random bee or bug that would spring up out of nowhere! Lots of squealing and running happened! Nonetheless, we do have some pretty darn cute photos of them. Their stunning flower crowns are from a fabulous Etsy Maker, The Gipsy and the Yarn. Gloria did a great job customizing the headpieces for me.

Several weeks later, we visited the Dallas Arboretum to see the spring blooms. Of course, the girls wore their dresses to the gardens! We are really spoiled that we have such beauty within a 45 minute drive!

















Thanks for reading!
xoxo Jenn


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...
    Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. custom homes Horseshoe Bay tx

    ReplyDelete